A. Seating card/favor/table assignment/message$14. each
B. Place card/favor/message$14.00 each
I want my/our actual Signature(s) to be added to the card $25. fee
Scheduling: We need your guest count, message, signature(s), and palette selection 3 weeks before your event so we can start painting/scribing your cards.
We need your guest list and table assignments no less than 10 days before your event.
If this is not possible, call or email us before ordering to see if we can fit it in and what the rush fee will be.
Glossary for this page...
1. Seating Cards/Escort CardsSEATING CARDS and ESCORT CARDS are terms used for the same thing. They are displayed alphabetically in the entrance area of your event, showing each guest's name & table number to direct them to their table. These cards should be used when 20 or more guests are in attendance.
2. Place CardsPLACE CARDS are put at the place setting to show each guest in which chair they should sit.
3. Table IdentificationsTABLE ID's are found on each table identifying the table. These should match the Seating Cards table ID's. Example: If Seating Card shows the numeral 4, so should the table ID; but if it shows the word "Four", the table ID should show the word also.
4. Seating Scroll ChartSEATING SCROLL CHART takes the place of seating cards/escort cards. It is designed as one large mounted piece with the guest names in alphabetical order and their table assignments next to their names.
5. Opaque OPAQUE means dark or extremely thick stock. It demands extra preparation time for calligrapher.
$125Setup and Layout fee plus $1.00for each guest name (Mr. and Mrs. is considered 1 name)
Set-upincludes stock & mat; Layout includes figuring placement of names/table assignments, and a welcome title with a hand painted leaf garland between title and guests' names. The fee for these tasks is required for all seating scroll charts no matter what the size or guest count.
FYI: Welcome TitleExamples:
Welcome to the Wedding Reception for Mr. and Mrs. Tom Smith; Welcome to the Retirement Party for Mr. Tom Smith
2. Place Cards Only 1 person's name is on a place card.
Stock supplied by you
$1.25each, in black ink, and lightbox compatible stock.
Opaque stock is $2.25 each
Stock supplied by Lyncrist
Please contact us with your preference in color and style so we can quote you our pricing.
4. Seating Scroll Chart, used in place of seating cards,
is placed in entrance area and is an alphabetical listing of guests and their table assignments.
3. All in One
Seating Card or Place Card&Favor& Personal Welcome Message
This option is economical and solves your favor delimma ~ a really good thing!
3 tasks accomplished in 1 simple order,
1. Seat your guests,
2. Treat them to a personal message printed inside from you
3. The original hand painting on each card is their favor that they'll actually like and frame!
An original painting from your choice of color palettes, andsigned by the artist
fabulous heavy weight off white card stock
guest'sname is hand scribedunder the painting
your personal welcome message and guest table assignment printed inside
We can make it even more personal & put your signature(s) under your welcome message.
If you want these as place cards, welcome message is inside, but no table assignment.
We mount the paper, which can be scrolled at the top and bottom or lay flat, on matboard for sturdy display on an easel.
If you supply the seating or place cards, please supply 10% extra to allow for possible mistakes and last minute additions or changes.
Guest name(s) scribed here for seating card
These personal messages are examples to show the seating info at the top for the seating cards, and the title at the top for the place cards.
Feel free to use these words.
Of course, you may want to compose your own words to convey your sincere thoughts to your guests. Keep the word count about the same as you see here.
cream and chocolate
Guest name scribed here for place card
5. Table Identifications
Table ID with number spelled out as a word.
Guests' names are on this particular one instead of seating cards and place cards. This can be done with parties of 24 or less guests.
This piece shows pink rose art inclusion and pink rose garland.
black and white Not all of these color palettes are shown here due to space,
silver and white but they are as beautiful as the ones you see.
gold and white
bronze and white
Welcome to our wedding reception!
We appreciate the time and effort it took for you to be here to share in our wedding and celebration.
We want you to relax and enjoy every moment, as we will enjoy your presence here with us.
This card is your favor. It was hand painted just for you and ready for framing! We hope you enjoy it for years to come!
Catherine and Sam
We have more to add. Check back later or call us.
CALLIGRAPHY ON SEATING CARDS
With up to 2 names per seating card ('Mr.and Mrs.' is considered 1 name). Black ink. Colored ink $15 add'l.
Minimum seating card order is $15 for stock supplied by you, and $30 for Lyncrist supplied stock.