1. Scheduling and Payment Guidelines
Scheduling: Because our work is, thankfully, in great demand, we have to schedule you on our calendar.
To do this, you need to mail us a check for a $100 deposit, which is non-refundable but is applied to your final balance.
Payment: We require payment for your original list count when we receive your envelopes and guest list.
Any additions to your original list will be invoiced separately and paid upon our completion of these additions.
If we must re-scribe any envelopes due to a mistake on your guest list, we must charge for them. Any re-scribing due to a mistake on our part is done without charge to you.
2. GUEST LIST FORMAT REQUIREMENTS
It's to your advantage to follow these so that your envelopes will be accurate and back to you on time.
PLEASE PROVIDE AT LEAST 10% OVERAGE ON ENVELOPES
In 12 pt. type, give us the information exactly as you want it on the outer and inner envelopes using the following format:
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Jones
200 Beacon Tower Dr. (we will write out "Drive")
Atlanta, GA 33216 (we will write out "Georgia")
Rob and Elaina or Mr. and Mrs. Jones
Robbie and Susan or Master Jones and Miss Jones (if there are children invited)
- If there is no inner envelope and children are invited, you would put
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Jones and Family for the outer envelope
- If the addressee is a single person, put Mr., Ms., or Miss before the name.
- If you are allowing a guest to come with this person, on the inner is where you would write
"and Guest". This goes on the outer envelope if there is no inner.
(If your list is in Excel, please convert it to a Word document. If you can't do this, please make sure the information in Excel is 12 pt. size. See item #9 under Surcharges)
1. More than 3 lines on outer envelope and more than 2 on inner envelope is $. 75 for each additional line.
2. To Center the addressing of all lines is $1.20 additional for outer envelope (Inner is centered anyway at no charge).
3. Scribing return address, 2 lines only, is $2.25 ($3.75 opaque) each or $3.25 ($4.75 opaque) each for Spencerian Hand.
4. Ink color other than black carries a $25. additional fee.
5. Stamping and Stuffing is $1.20 for each invitation up to 4 components* per envelope (you must supply stamps)
For more than 4 components, we will need to see the invitation design before quoting you a price.
*The most common components are the invitation, response card and envelope, and reception card.
6. Assembly of invitation depends on the complexity of the design and the inclusions (ribbon, etc.).
7. Hand canceling and mailing invitations $ .75 for each invitation. Minimum is $50.00.
8. To research missing zip codes on addresses, $10. each, so be sure to include zip codes!
9. The Excel format takes longer for us to work with, so instead of increasing your cost per set/single,
we charge an additional $50 fee for 150 list count or less and $75 fee for over 150 list count.
We no longer scribe to match certain fonts because of time constraints, but our Hands are compatible with any font.